Amain International Education Development Company Limited Liability
AMAIN [AIED CO., LTD]
Last updated August 2nd 2021
This privacy notice has been compiled to help you understand why we ask you for your personal information when you use one of our websites and how we will store and use this information.
Privacy and Cookies’ Policy
- It applies to Information collected by us or provided by you over our Website (including the mobile optimised version of the website accessible from your portable hand-held device) or in any other way (such as over the telephone). It is also intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Website, our products and services. Please take a minute to read and understand the policy.
- All your personal Information shall be held and used in accordance with the EU and local Vietnam policy, General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and national laws implementing GDPR and any legislation that replaces it in whole or in part and any other legislation relating to the protection of personal data.
- The AIED CO., LTD is the controller of your Information
Policy key definitions:
- “We” refers to the business, [The AIED CO., LTD].
- “You”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using our websites.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Consent
- We process your information in the following ways, we determine who, for what reason and from where you are accessing our website since you are voluntarily accessing this site.
- Data retention period
- We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
- Sharing your information
- We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- The right to be informed,
- The right of access,
- The right to rectification,
- The right to erasure,
- The right to restrict processing,
- The right to data portability,
- The right to object,
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with GDPR policy.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use our websites to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Add: Floor 5+6, No. 35/66 Dich Vong Hau Street, Dich Vong Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City.
Hotline: (+84) 24 3212 3208 – (+84) 24 7108 9000